Last Modified: 12/14/2023
1. Contractual Relationship
Your use of Bylyngo’s Services establishes a contractual relationship between you and Bylyngo. You must read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Services. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not authorized to use the Services. We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Services after any such changes take effect constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
2. The Services
Bylyngo provides a technology platform that connects users with third-party providers of interpreting and translation services (“Third Party Providers”). These services are subject to the following conditions:
- License: You are granted a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Services according to these Terms.
- Restrictions: You may not modify, distribute, or otherwise exploit the Services without our express permission. Prohibited activities include but are not limited to attempting unauthorized access to the Services or their related systems.
3. Your Use of the Services
- Account Requirements: To use the Services, you must register for an account and provide accurate, current information. You must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction.
- User Conduct: You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes and not to cause nuisance or inconvenience to others.
- User Content: You may provide feedback or content as part of using the Services, for which you grant Bylyngo a license to use such content.
Using the Services may result in charges for the services you receive from Third Party Providers. Bylyngo will facilitate your payment of these charges, which are final and non-refundable, except as determined by Bylyngo.
5. Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnity
- Disclaimer: The Services are provided “as is” and “as available,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- Limitation of Liability: Bylyngo is not liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from your use of the Services.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify Bylyngo against any claims related to your use of the Services, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
6. Dispute Resolution
- Arbitration: Disputes arising from these Terms or your use of the Services will be resolved through binding arbitration, with limited exceptions.
7. Other Provisions
- Governing Law: These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, USA.
- General: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Bylyngo regarding the use of the Services.